The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryAdecco is in search of a Manufacturing Engineer for a client in the Manati area.
- Develop and improve manufacturing processes and manufacturing methods to improve production efficiency.
- Support production maintenance area in managing and keep all the compliance documents requirements.
- Lead manufacturing area technical discussions and troubleshooting process with mechanics, automation, and calibration on issues related to manufacturing and packaging equipment.
- Provide guidance and direction to mechanics in areas related to equipment reliability.
- Work directly with operations and Engineering in establishing yearly goals for reliability program.
- Serve as production maintenance subject matter expert during internal and external audits.
- Work closely with business during new product quoting and due diligence process.
- Knowledge on production equipment such as Fluid Bed Dryers, Tablet Presses, Tablet Coaters and process utilities.
- Fully Bilingual.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Pharmaceutical Industries
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or Industrial Engineer