The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Manager - Hospital Administration
Job SummaryThe Manager- Hospital Administration is accountable for the effective management of all hospital based services within the Eastern Regional Health Authority.
He/She will be responsible for the planning, implementing, delivering and controlling of operations of the hospital in collaboration with the relevant medical personnel and for ensuring that the quality and range of care provided are the best possible within the available resources.
Minimum Training and Experience:
- First degree in Management or any other related discipline.
- Post graduate training in Hospital Administration, Health Services Administration.
- Extensive experience in current management theory and practices.
- At least six (6) years’ experience in a middle management or senior management position, preferably in the health sector.
- Relevant training and experience in strategic management principle and practices.
- Advance computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Any other equivalent combination of training and experience.