The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Manager - Occupational Safety & Health
Job SummaryThe Manager- Occupational Safety and Health is responsible for ensuring the compliance of legal requirements and creating a vibrant health and safety culture throughout the Region.
He/She is required to maintain and create a safe system of work, hence preventing accidents and incidents in the workplace and create policies and procedure to maintain accountability, rules and responsibilities in the organization. He/She is also required to support the Disaster Preparedness initiative of the organization.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc. in Occupational Safety & Health OR
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) level six (6) Diploma.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in a supervisory role and in the safety field as well as Crisis Management.
- Certification in ISO Lead Auditor training.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience.