The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Manager – Product Research & Development
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Manager – Product Research & Development.
- PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent
- Proficiency in the use of relevant Microsoft Office software applications
- Training in Project Management
- At least 7 years’ experience in Research and Development at the managerial level
- Plan, organise direct and control the administration of the Product Research and Development Division of the Council.
- Initiate, supervise and monitor the execution of programmes and projects in Research and Development.
- Prepares the annual divisional operating plan
- Provides advice to the Board Committees and Government Officials on Product, Research and Development issues.
- Coach, develop and motivate a team of approximately thirty persons to achieve the division’s targets in achieving the Council’s objectives.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted