The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryMOTORWORLD, the # 1 car dealership company on the island of Sint Maarten, Dutch Caribbean, is seeking suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Marketing Manager.
As a Marketing Manager you would plan the direction of all marketing activity for the Automotive Group. You will use your creativity and expertise to think of new ways of delivering attractive messages to the target markets. You will also manage and motivate the marketing team to make sure that each campaign is successful.
- Research and Analyze market trends.
- Develop and test marketing promotions.
- Identifying Target Markets and developing programs to capture market.
- Establish and integrate campaign tracking across all channels.
- Develop and manage advertising partnerships.
- Utilize social media and local sponsorships to create customer engagement and expand our outreach.
- Coordinate with Sales, Parts and Service departments to ensure marketing is driving sales success.
- Organize Car Shows, Vehicle Launches and similar events.
- Branding of the Company.
- Conduct and oversee Market Research and Customer Surveys.
- Maintain signage and public Image.
- Oversee Rebates and Coops.
- Create and forecast Marketing Budget.
- Diploma/Degree or certification in the field of Marketing Management
- At least Three (3) years experience in the area of Marketing Management.
- Excellent Organizational, Time Management and Presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Adobe, Photoshop and graphics editing programs.
- Graphics /artistic skills are a plus.
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be via monthly remuneration, paid vacation and medical insurance among other benefits.
Please send application along with electronic copies of all degrees/diplomas/certificates and two references.