The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryReporting to the Director Corporate Communication, the incumbent has the responsibility for conceptualizing and implementing the marketing portfolio for the Corporation.
The specific responsibilities include market research and planning; strategic positioning of the brand; development of marketing creative for promotion and advertising of its programmes, product and services. The incumbent would also have the responsibility of coordinating the activities of the sales and business development in support of achieving financial objectives as well as working in tandem with the St. Ann Development Company to achieve the marketing objectives for the UDC assets which it manages in St. Ann.
The ideal candidate should have.
Specific Knowledge, Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management Studies or Business Administration with specialization in Marketing or equivalent from an accredited institution
- At least five (5) years’ experience in marketing in a medium or large public/private sector organization
- Expert knowledge of Marketing management and strategic planning
- Proven track record of developing and executing effective marketing campaigns Inclusive of requisite collaterals
- Excellent knowledge of brand management
- Experience in the management of events/special programmes
- Expertise in utilizing/leveraging all media channels inclusive of social media J J
- Working knowledge of budgeting
- Sound knowledge of project management
Required Skills and Specialized Techniques
- Ability to conceptual and pitch creative, Integrated marketing proposals
- Expert research, report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent sales and promotion skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think strategically
- Sound statistical, word processing, database and spreadsheet software skills
- Expert negotiating skills
- Excellent human relations skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills along with excellent oral and written communication ability
- Self-directed, tactful, diplomatic, courteous and professional
- Must be a team player and be able to interact with staff at all levels
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.