The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryMOTORWORLD is the #1 auto dealer on the island of St. Maarten in the Dutch Caribbean. We are seeking a suitably qualified person to fill the position of Mechanic.
As a Mechanic in our Service Shop, you will be required to maintain and repair all brands of vehicles which are associated by our dealership. You will be responsible for ensuring functionality and reliability of machines, engines and mechanical systems.
An excellent mechanic must have manual dexterity and great attention to detail. They must be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
Duties and responsibilities include and diagnosing vehicle systems, performing routine vehicle services and determining needed repairs to ensure that the vehicle is in good and safe condition.
Excellent time management, initiative, teamwork and a motivated outlook are critical to this position.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a similar position
- Must have vocational/ Trade Certification in the field
- Experience with brands such as Hyundai, Honda, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Dodge, Ford, Volkswagen, etc. will be a definite plus.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be customer friendly and trustworthy
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be via monthly remuneration, paid vacation and medical insurance among other benefits.