The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Operations Support Officer/CSR
Job SummaryIn this role, you are responsible for contributing to the branch sales and operational functions in an effort to assist in achieving a superior client experience and optimal business performance.
What will you do?
- Monitor the collection of fees ensuring that they are within prescribed guidelines, maintaining a balance of sales results and profitability
- In partnership with the Field Operations Specialist, monitor controllable expenses to plan
- Assist with Personal Credit Reviews
- Assist with branch delinquency management
- Supports the Sales Team in problem resolution/enquires etc.
- Maintain awareness of opportunities to determine areas of operational risk or potential
- losses; Recommend and implement action plans to address and/or correct
- Assist the Designated Anti-Money Laundering Officer
- Act as relief Customer Service Representative by providing professional, attentive and accurate transactional banking services to business and personal customers
What do you need to succeed?
- AICB Diploma or Associates Degree in Banking or any related field
- 2 or more years banking experience
- Previous experience in portfolio and liability administration would be an asset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Relationship building
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including flexible benefits and competitive compensation. Salary in range of CI$28,400.00 to CI$42,600.00 will be commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work