The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Western Regional Health Authority (a Statutory Body under the Ministry of Health) is currently seeking to employ a Pharmacist for the Trelawny Health Department and the Westmoreland Health Services.
Reporting to the Pharmacist, the incumbent’s core responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the pharmacist in providing medication, drug information and other pharmaceutical services to the clients accessing care at the Health Centres.
- Packing and labeling all medication or other supplies being dispensed to clients or to the clinical/Nursing Unit of the Health Centres.
- Maintaining adequate inventory records and directly supports the preparation of monthly orders.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly and quarterly statistical reports.
- Performing any other related duties assigned by Pharmacist
Skills and Qualities:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework related to the practice of Pharmacy.
- Good time management Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite
Qualification and Experience:
- Certified Pharmacy Technician by an accredited institution.
- Registration with the Pharmacy Council of Jamaica.
- A minimum of one (1) years working experience.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted