The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Physical Therapist (Per Diem)
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Physical Therapist (Per Diem) at the Roy Schneider Hospital.
Responsible for the evaluation and treatment of patients in a variety of inpatient areas as assigned as well as outpatient setting. Performs other clinical, teaching and administrative duties as may be required.
- The individual should demonstrate adeptness in Physical Therapy theory and practice as well as demonstrate observation skills, communication skills and an ability to work with others in a collaborative manner.
- The individual should also be willing and able to assume increased responsibilities as required.
- Demonstrates a high level of independence in providing Physical Therapy to a broad group of patients.
- Human Relations Skills: Demonstrates respect and regard for dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsive and courteous hospital environment.
- Education, training, experience
- Graduate of a CAPTE accredited program in Physical Therapy.
- Experience in acute inpatient and outpatient settings preferred. Clinical experience with a variety of diagnoses to include post-surgical, developmental, neurological, genetic, oncologic and traumatic.
- Must maintain a current license with the USVI PT Licensure Board