The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Pilot Plant Technician
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Pilot Plant Technician in the Process Development Division.
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering/Machine Operation or equivalent
- Training in boiler and generator operations
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in an industrial plant operation
REQUIRED SKILLS AND SPECIALISED TECHNIQUES
- Working knowledge of factory type equipment operations
- Good mechanical skills or aptitude
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part as of a team
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains equipment in good sanitary and operating condition.
- Monitors machines and processes as prescribed.
- Organises and weights required materials for particular processes.
- Maintains Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), hygiene and sanitation practices in the Pilot Plant, of equipment and in the surroundings.
- Conducts analytical tests required for processing activities.
- Conducts technology transfer to clients on Formulation.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.