The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Postal Tutor (PTO/PMA 3)
Job SummaryUnder the direct supervision of the Director, Human Resource Development, the Postal Tutor assists with the planning, co-ordinating and delivery of training.
- Recommends amendments and revision to training programs in tandem with the goals of the organization;
- Assists with contacting training institutions to identify and secure appropriate training interventions for staff;
- Drafts training and induction materials;
- Assists in disseminating information to staff on training programmes, fellowships and scholarships;
- Prepares reports on all training activities in which he/she participates;
- Assists in analyzing training needs data and identifying areas for intervention;
- Plans, organizes and delivers training courses;
- Participates in career fairs and represents the organization when necessary;
- Assists in processing applications and requests for training;
- Participates in the preparation of the training plans and budgets;
- Plans and supervises the layout of lecture rooms for schedule courses as assigned.
- Good presentation skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- Good report writing skills
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of current training methodologies
Minimum Required Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Management Studies or Business Administration from a recognized institution;
- Teacher’s Diploma or Trainer’s Certificate;
- One (1) year’s working experience.
Salary range $895,128 - $1,064,026 per annum
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.