The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Principal Director, Policy Planning, Development and Evaluation (GMG/SEG 6)
Job SummaryThe Ministry of Science, Energy and Technology invites applications for the post of Principal Director, Policy Planning, Development and Evaluation (GMG/SEG 6)
Under the direction of the Chief Technical Director, the Principal Director, is accountable for the coordination, leadership and management of the Policy Planning, Development and Evaluation Division, and is responsible for the direction, development, monitoring and evaluation of the strategic planning and policy functions as well as for the development and implementation of special programmes to support the Ministry in its pursuits of Science, Energy and Technological growth and viability to assist national development.
Minimum Required Qualification and Experience
- A Master’s Degree in Public Policy, Public Sector Management, Business Administration, Economic Development Policy, Development Studies, Governance and Public Policy and Social Policy or equivalent from an accredited tertiary institution; plus
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in senior policy management or a policy advisory role or any equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge and experience.
- Basic Salary: $3,547,018.00 per annum
- Travelling with motor vehicle: $1,341,624.00 per annum
- Travelling without motor vehicle: $536,652.00 per annum
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.