The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryCorner Bank (Overseas) Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of Corner Bank, SA based in Lugano, Switzerland is presently considering applications for Private Banker.
- Targeted acquisition of clients to establish a solid and profitable desk consisting of High Net Worth clients.
- Leverage relationships and establish/maintain a network of Business Introducers and External Asset Managers.
- Responsible for the marketing of all banking and investments products/services offered by the bank.
- On-going management of accounts/relationships including advising clients on investment opportunities.
- Establish a business plan for the acquisition and the development of assigned markets.
- Travel to assigned markets
- Minimum 5 years experience in Private Banking (acquiring and managing HMOs)
- Have an existing solid book of business
- Proven experience in cultivating relationships with affluent/high-net worth clients
- Strong selling and negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be fluent in English. Knowledge of Italian would be a plus
- Very good understanding of financial markets and bank products
- Good knowledge of legal and compliance issues related to international banking
- Exhibit strong team-building and collaborative skills.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.