The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Private Banking Associate
Job SummaryIn this role, you are responsible for contributing to the achievement of team sales objectives and related activities, by providing a superior client experience and support to the Private Banking Team.
What will you do?
- Provide professional, attentive and accurate transactional banking services to Private Banking clients
- Respond to clients primary needs and inquiries, taking personal accountability for the resolution of customer concerns
- Act as a pivotal role in ensuring customers receive optimal service at a level that meets or exceeds their individual financial needs,
- Through each client interaction, looks to spot opportunities for sales referrals and to offer value-added advice
- Support the unit in accepting deposits, paying withdrawals, preparing wire transfers, issuing drafts, preparing cheque and deposit orders and complete unit operational requirements based on unit needs
What do you need to succeed?
- 3 years’ experience in Banking Operations and Products/Services
- AICB Diploma or an Associate Degree in Banking or a related field
- Knowledge of cash operations/policies
- Strong Customer Service and Sales Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- High degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to multi-task
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including competitive compensation and flexible benefits. Salary in range of CI$39,800.00 to CI$59,600.00 will be commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A world-class training program in financial services
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded