The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Project Development Manager
Job SummaryThe Project Development Manager will actively contribute to the positioning of ACTED in the country and guarantee the financing of ACTED's programming strategy.
- Ensure good relations with donors through quality and ad hoc grants management.
- Facilitate coordination and internal communication and ensure that the Project Development Department (DP) operates effectively.
- Increase ACTED's presence and credibility with external actors by communicating a positive image of ACTED activities and commitments in the country.
1 Positioning and Fundraising
1.1 Contextual analysis
1.2 Development strategy
1.3 External relations
1.4 Fundraising and proposal development
2 Grant Management
2.1 Monitoring of Contracts
2.3 Follow-up of partners
3 Internal Management and Coordination
3.1. Team management
3.2. Internal Coordination and Communication
4 External communication
Qualifications and technical skills required
- Higher Diploma in Political Science, International Relations, International Development or equivalent (anthropology, sociology, humanitarian aid)
- Field experience in the humanitarian sector, drafting of reports and donor relations required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English
- Analytical skills and abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience abroad
Terms & Conditions
- Salary defined according to the salary grid ACTED
- Living allowance monthly
- Accommodation in Guest House and food taken care of by ACTED
- Airline Tickets Supported by ACTED
- Social Security, Mutual and repatriation supported by ACTED