The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Public Cleansing Manager
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Public Cleansing Manager.
Reporting directly to the Regional Operations Manager, the incumbent will manage the public cleansing activities, waste collection and disposal process of solid waste in keeping with the provisions of the National Solid Waste Management Act, 2001 in respect of the Retirement Wasteshed.
The incumbent is also responsibility of providing written reports in respect of public cleansing activities within the assigned zones, based on the standards established and contribute to the developing the service oriented culture of the organization in the normal execution of their duties.
- Degree in Environmental Management, Solid Waste Management or equivalent qualification;
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a Management position;
- Computer Literacy in respect of Microsoft Office, knowledge of GIS Software;
- Knowledge of or exposure to Solid Waste Management practices and some knowledge of Landfill Operations;
- Training in Solid Waste Management is an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form
- Strong supervisory skills
- Sound negotiation skills
- An effective decision maker
- Knowledge of civil security requirements
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.