The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Public Relations and Marketing Officer (MCG/IE 3)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacancy of Public Relations and Marketing Officer (MCG/IE 3).
- University degree in Mass Communications, Management Studies, Public Relations or Marketing and Business Administration.
- Excellent interpersonal, management and communication skills.
- Strong aptitude to appreciate artistic/creative output.
- Excellent analytical and interpretive skills
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Design research programmes to facilitate the long term planning objectives of JLS as it pertains to client/user needs.
- Advice on and provide guidance as part justification for the direction of policy
- Liase with personnel of media houses, advertising agencies and government agencies
- Keep abreast of developments in library systems locally and internationally
- Represent the organization at various events.
Salary Scale: $1,012,403 to $1,203,430 p.a.