The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryAn excellent opportunity has arisen within the Joan Duncan School of Entrepreneurship, Ethics & Leadership in the College of Business & Management for the the post of Receptionist – Level 3A.
The Receptionist is responsible for greeting visitors and to assist with providing general information or direction. He/she ensures that all visitors to the office are given excellent customer service in accordance with the University’s customer service charter.
The preferred applicant will possess the following
- Five (5) CXC/GCE subjects including English Language and a numerical subject.
- At least one (1) year experience in a customer service environment.
- Knowledge of office etiquette and communication protocols.
- Knowledge of office administration, record keeping and microsoft office suite.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with difficult people, situations and frequent interruptions.