The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Recreation Supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create recreational activity agendas and advertisements using publishing software.
- Conduct inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment and inform manager of low supply items.
- Encourage, recruit, register, and schedule guests to participate in recreation activities.
- Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests.
- Provide information to guests about available recreation facilities and activities.
- Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility intended for the safety and welfare of guests and members.
- Observe activity in the recreational facility and respond appropriately in accordance with local operating procedure in the event of an emergency.
- Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager.
- Provide assistance to injured guests until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Clean and maintain recreational equipment and supplies.
- Assist management in training, motivating, and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.).