The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Recruitment Analyst at the Roy Schneider Hospital.
The Recruitment Analyst is responsible for conducting analytical support work in areas of Human Resources to include responding to employee inquiries, recruitment, retention, training and assisting with personnel file compliance. This position makes recommendations and determinations based on analysis of data in support of human resources objectives. Additionally, performs related human resources task as assigned. This person assumes responsibility and accountability for the duties of the position and is cognizant of the philosophy, standards, objectives and policies of the Schneider Regional Medical Center and their respective Department.
Hazards & Physical Requirements:
This work is performed in sedentary setting and involves prolonged periods of sitting, some standing and walking. Ability to transport, usually by lifting and carrying, materials weighing up to 25 pounds.
Education and Experience:
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent certificate from accredited institution, 3 years work experience in applicable field preferred. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in business administration, human resources management, or a related field preferred
- Ability to maintain and secure confidential information.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with public officials, administrators, union officials, staff, and the general public.
- Ability to communicate effectively on a one-to-one basis and before groups for the purpose of obtaining or providing information.
- Ability to work under pressure of time restraints and conflicting demands.
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions.
- Ability to perform research, prepare reports and maintain records.
- Ability to use a computer and associated software including word processing, database, spreadsheet.
- Must be knowledgeable and comfortable working with computers.
- Experienced in data analysis and preparing spreadsheets.
- Any applicable Human Resources certifications will be beneficial.