The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryCAC 2000 the country’s largest HVAC provider is looking for a Sales Manager. We have been around since 1929 and are dedicated to improving comfort throughout the Caribbean.
The candidate should possess impressive sales credentials and in-depth knowledge of the sales process to effectively and efficiently lead a high performing team to expand market share and competitive advantage. Ideally, the candidate should possess:
- Experience in usage and roll-out of a CRM platform such as Microsoft Dynamics or SalesForce would be an advantage.
- Strong leadership and negotiating skills to maintain and grow the company’s client base.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand and communicated with enthusiasm the “big picture” at all levels.
- Resilience and excellent problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills to meet the diverse needs of the existing and potential clients.
- Results oriented capabilities and highly drive.
- A strategic and innovation mindset.
- Dedication to continuous learning and development of team and self.
- Experience in long term forecasting and analysis and system driven sales.
You will report directly to the Chief Technical Officer. You will have responsibility for directing and executing the organisation’s sales strategy to achieve sales targets. You will monitor and analyse market trends on an ongoing. You will plan and direct relevant human resources to support the department’s needs in terms of sales representatives, installation crews and support staff.
You will track the company’s quotations, warranties, commissioning, hand-overs and customer satisfaction on jobs.
You would describe yourself as driven, sociable and someone who will consistently go the extra mile.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to grow with our growing company please indicate your interest by submitting your application