The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Sales & Marketing Manager
Job SummaryVibrant, dynamic manufacturing and distribution company seeks a similarly vibrant and energetic Sales & Marketing Manager with key networking skillsets.
The incumbent will be responsible for supporting account executives across all pre-sale and post-sale client conversations. The Sales & Marketing Manager works cross-functionally to identify creative solutions for strategic marketing programs that mutually deliver against client objectives and align with company’s objectives.
Reporting to the General Manager, this individual will collaborate with key internal teams to develop compelling brand packages leveraging the company’s products.
- Partner with account executives to develop growth strategies for distribution channels.
- Work with sales leads to manage the Pre-Post sale process, from initial contact, execution and or renewal.
- Develop brand proposals for all product lines, managing project timelines, following up on brand approvals and ensuring internal and external deadlines are met.
- Consult with the account executive during the proposal process to ensure that all technical information and recommendations address customer requirements.
- Arrange for training of channel partners on the technical aspects and market positioning of the company’s offers.
- Prepare annual sales budget and develop strategies to achieve as main responsibility for achieving sales budget lies with incumbent.
- Report monthly on sales trends and performance.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a Manufacturing, Distribution and or Retailing environment
- Own Vehicle
- Command of consultative selling skills
- Solutions-driven and creative disposition
- Passionate about brand marketing and can work in a fast paced environment