The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Human Anatomy
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Human Anatomy.
Qualification and Experience
- a Ph.D. or equivalent in Anatomy
- Additional training in medical sciences e.g. MBBS, MBChB or MD and familiarity with Problem-based learning (PBL) or small group learning methods would be an advantage
- Experience in teaching Human Anatomy (embryology, histology, gross anatomy and neuroanatomy) to undergraduate and postgraduate medical students is also required
- Research specialization in cell/molecular biology, immunocytochemistry or neuroscience would be an advantage
- Research competencies in other areas of anatomy would be considered
The Department places high priority on individuals who can work well in a team environment. Candidates should also possess good communication and interpersonal skills. A good command of both oral and written English is essential. Candidates must also have the ability to engage in team work with colleagues in teaching and research.