The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior Lecturer/Lecturer In Human Anatomy
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Senior Lecturer/Lecturer In Human Anatomy.
Qualification and Experience
- Ph.D. or equivalent in Anatomy
- Experience in teaching Human Anatomy (Embryology, Histology, Gross Anatomy, and Neuroanatomy) to undergraduate and postgraduate medical students
Further consideration would be given to candidates who possess:
- Additional training in the medical sciences e.g. MBBS, MBChB or MD
- Research specialization in Cell/Molecular Biology, Immunocytochemistry or Neuroscience
- Research competencies in other areas of Anatomy
- Teaching and Supervision of Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
The Department places high priority on individuals who can work well in a team environment. Candidates should also possess good communication and interpersonal skills. A good command of both oral and written English is essential. Candidates must also:
- Be familiar with Problem-based learning (PBL) or small group learning methods
- Have the ability to engage in team work with colleagues in teaching and research.