The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in TVET & Workforce Programme Development and Delivery
Job SummaryThe University of the West Indies, Mona Campus invite applications from suitable persons to fill the position of Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in TVET & Workforce Programme Development and Delivery.
Applicants must satisfy the following essential criteria:
- PhD in TVET & Workforce Programme Development and Delivery
- Relevant teaching experience
- Demonstrated scholarly research
Candidates who possess the following will be at a distinct advantage:
- Pedagogical Training
- Experience supervising MPhil/PhD students
- Evidence of prior grant acquisition
- Administrative Experience within an Academic Institution
- Evidence of Curriculum Development (face to face or distant delivery modes)
- Evidence of contribution to the Public Service OR field of study
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Teach, research and participate in the strategic planning and management of teaching and learning, including curricula development programmes within the Department and wider Faculty;
- Contribute to the life of the University and to advance teaching, research and community outreach.
Applicants are required to submit a curriculum vitae inclusive of a statement of teaching and research interests.
The University thanks all applicants, but due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.