The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryMOTORWORLD, the # 1 car dealership company on the island of Sint Maarten, Dutch Caribbean, is seeking suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Service Manager.
As an Automotive Service Manager you will manage the Service Department to ensure that customer needs are met, to increase focus on business growth, profitability and employee satisfaction. Oversee all activities in the Service Department including customer service, inventory, merchandizing, warranty and repairs.
- Assign technicians and other service personnel to appropriate work based on skills and efficiency.
- Obtain and maintain control of the special tools necessary for the repair and service of the vehicles that the dealership sells.
- Schedules training as necessary to properly repair and service all the vehicles that the dealership sells.
- Assure proper repair order flow to satisfy dealership & business office requirements.
- Answers technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
- Oversees service orders.
- Assists in diagnosing vehicle problems.
- Oversees administration of warranty claims.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintains good working relationship with factory(s).
- Diploma/Degree or certification in the field of Automotive Management
- Must have high Automotive skills for a multi-brand environment
- At least three (3) years experience in the area of Automotive Service Management or two (2) years experience in a similar role
- A valid Driver’s license.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be via monthly remuneration, paid vacation and medical insurance among other benefits.
Please send application along with electronic copies of all degrees/diplomas/certificates and two references.