The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Social Enterprise Specialist
Job SummaryThe Social Enterprise Consultant will help deploy SSG’s robust business incubation and acceleration model on SEBI and will be responsible for the implementation of many of the field activities on the project.
S/he will work directly with partner organizations, individuals, and social enterprises to execute various activities and mechanisms for capacity building services. Illustrative areas and sectors of engagement include the following:
- Financial literacy and entrepreneurship training
- Mentorship and coaching
- Business incubation and acceleration
- Public-private partnerships
- Social enterprise assessment
- Linking enterprises to finance resources
Local experts and specialists are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Relevant Master’s degree and at least eight (8) years’ experience
- Demonstrated expertise providing training and capacity building, mentoring, and project development support for social enterprise and entrepreneurs in the Jamaican or Caribbean context
- Previous support to social entrepreneurial initiatives in developing countries, with work experience in Jamaica and/or the Caribbean region
- Proven ability to be flexible in challenging situations
- Legal right to work in Jamaica required