The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryWe are currently looking for experienced Chefs to join our fantastic culinary team, onboard the 'World’s Best Luxury Small Cruise Line'.
With a maximum of 540 international guests and 380 crew, you will be expected to provide a quality meal on every plate, by guiding your team, supporting your supervisors, and ensuring good management throughout, with strong operational leadership.
To be considered for this high profile role, you will be able to prove your passion for cookery through the following:
- Exemplary culinary techniques and standards to Michelin / Rosette / Relais & Chateau levels
- Demonstrate experience of cooking for large numbers of guests
- At least 3 years Chef experience in a luxury 5/6* fine dining restaurant / hotel / ship
- Formal culinary education & European culinary background
- Fluent English + at preferably 1 other language (German, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Computer knowledge: Word, Excel, MXP, Fidelio, Outlook
- Excellent previous employment references
In return, you will receive a tax free salary, all flights paid, all accommodation and meals, as well as the opportunity to see the world and develop your career.