The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe NSWMA invites Applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Systems Administrator.
The successful candidate will report directly to the IT Systems Manager of the National Solid Waste Management Authority and is directly accountable for ensuring that the IT Systems platform / network is fully operational on a day-to-day basis, and for any immediate trouble shooting and corrective action necessary to support the operations of the organization islandwide.
- BSc. In Information Technology OR
- Diploma in Computer Studies from a recognized tertiary institution, plus Certification as MSCE.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- An aptitude to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to carry out tasks without constant supervision.
- An aptitude to acquire new skills informally and by formal training and certification.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- CCNA/CCNP Training and Certification
- MCSA/MSCE Training and Certification
- IT Security Training and Certification
- Experience in administering Windows Server 2012, MSSQL
- Experience in Linux Server
- Experience in Software Engineering Processes (Analysis, Design, Development & Testing, Maintenance)
- Experience with SQL Databases
- Experience in administering Software Accounting Packages
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.