The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Technical Information Officer
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Technical Information Officer, Science Technology Education (STE).
- BSc. in Natural Science/Social Sciences or equivalent
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software applications, especially Adobe Photoshop and Photo Editor.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a related position
- Experience in Public speaking and making presentations to large groups
- Plans, schedules and organises activities for workshop and/or seminars for Science teachers and students in the primary and secondary schools.
- Visit schools and similar institutions to oversee program activities of School Science and Technology Societies.
- Organise and coordinate schools regional and national expositions and competitions.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.