The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Technical Specialists, WASH Project
Job SummaryTetra Tech, is seeking qualified Technical Specialists to provide technical assistance and implementation oversight for an anticipated $40-50 million USAID-funded WASH project in Haiti, under the supervision of the Chief of Party.
The purpose of this 4.5-year project is to reduce the prevalence of cholera and other waterborne diseases in order to improve Haitians’ health and prosperity. The project will focus on increasing access to water and sanitation services in cholera hotspots and communities recovering from cyclical disasters such as Hurricane Matthew. To do this, the project will seek to increase access to sustainable water supply services, increase access to sustainable sanitation services, and strengthen the enabling environment for sustainably delivering, operating, and maintaining WASH services.
Tetra Tech is seeking Technical Experts with experience in: water supply, sanitation, hygiene promotion, engineering (including wastewater treatment infrastructure design), sustainable service delivery, fecal sludge management, behavior change communication, WASH governance/enabling environment, private sector engagement, community mobilization, monitoring and evaluation, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Master’s Degree highly preferred;
- A demonstrated track record of progressively responsible technical experience providing leadership to donor projects with similar complexity;
- USAID project experience preferred;
- Proven leadership, organizational and writing skills;
- Experience working in Haiti. Haitian candidates encouraged to apply;
- Proficiency in English preferred.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
- A list of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the Reference.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.