The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryAs a key member of the Executive Management Team, the VP, Finance will report to the President and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company.
We've set out on a pretty big mission here - full financial inclusion for every Caribbean citizen.
A life where you're in complete control of your finances, where money systems work for you, not against. A world where anyone, anywhere could be part of the global financial system from the comfort of our smartphone.
There's a space here for you. We're always looking for people with wide vision and the metal to see change materialise. We're in the business of never backing down from a challenge or giving in to easy.
Help us shape the next generation of Caribbean finance.
As a key member of the Executive Management Team, the VP, Finance will report to the President and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The VP Finance will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of Bitt.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Provide executive management with advice on financial implications of business activities.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the company.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Professional qualification such as CFP/CPA or similar
- BS/MA degree in finance, accounting of Economics GPA 3.7 or higher
- 5-1-years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, within the financial sector.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.