Value: US$$2,500 – $15,000
Award Type: Academic
Duration: 4 Year
Number of awards: 20 - 25
- Open to qualified incoming freshman (first-year) students who have no course work or credits completed at a postsecondary institution
- Open only to full-time international students who will hold an F1 student visa (or in the case of Canadian citizens, be eligible for the F1 visa status) at the time of enrollment
- Available to students initially enrolling in the fall semester
- Most scholarship recipients have a high school average of at least 88 percent or a B+ average (or the equivalent).
- Most scholarship recipients have an SAT (Critical Reading and Math) test score of at least 1250 or an ACT Composite test score of at least 27.
Application Deadline: April 15