Value: Awards range from US$1,000 up to US$25,000 (full tuition) per year.
Award Type: Academic
Duration: 4 Years
Number of awards: Varies
- International students completing high school at a US or foreign high school.
- International students entering UC directly from a foreign university.
- International students entering UC through Conditional Admission
- International students who have completed (or are completing) an associate’s degree from an accredited U.S. college
- International students who have completed the Business Bridge Program
All international students who are offered admission to the University of Cincinnati are automatically considered for the UC Global Scholarship. Students should submit all application materials before the program priority deadline in order to receive maximum consideration.
Students must meet one of the following requirements:
Critical Reading + Math: 1200
- TOEFL/IELTS/ELS and UC Math Placement Test
79 composite (min. 15 on each subsection) / 6.5 overall (min. 5.5 on each subsection) / ELS 112 with passing Math Placement Test score
Transfer students only: 3.25/4.0 as determined by credential evaluation. If attending a US university, you must have completed, or be in the process of completing, an associate’s degree from an accredited U.S. university.
All applications are automatically considered for scholarship. However, award generosity for top students is based on three scholarship deadlines. Students will be placed in groups for scholarship review based on these deadlines:
December 1 - most generous scholarship awards
March 1 - awards to exceptional students
April 1 - awards based on funding availability