Value: US$8,264 annually
Award Type: Academic
Duration: 4 Years
Number of awards: Varies
Students must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- Must complete a recognized secondary program comparable to U.S. high school graduation
- Must have a 2.75 cumulative GPA as converted on the U.S. scale
- Must have a minimum TOEFL score of 550 on the paper-based test, 213 on the computer-based test (CBT), or 79 on the internet-based test (IBT) or an IELTS score of 7.
- Must have an ACT composite of 23 or SAT 1050, and
- Must be admitted to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
**Applicants from countries where English is the official language (U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Canada—except Quebec, and some Caribbean islands) do not need to provide TOEFL or IELTS scores.
Fall: June 20
Spring December 16