Value: Up to US$28,000 ($7,000 per year)
Award Type: Academic
Duration: 4 years
Number of awards: Varies
- Students who are directly admitted as first-time freshmen
- GPA of 3.6-3.79 AND 1230 SAT (CR+M) or 27 ACT
- SAT combined scores or ACT composite must be from one test sitting.
- International students who have been educated in a US system with ACT or SAT scores can qualify automatically based on published GPA and test score criteria. International applicants educated in other systems without ACT or SAT are evaluated based on equivalent US criteria and evaluated for scholarship qualification.
- To be considered for scholarships, students must submit a complete CSU Application for Admission including official transcripts, TOEFL/IELTS score(s), processing fee, personal statement and recommendation by the posted deadline.
- No additional scholarship application is required for consideration.
Application Deadline: February 1; May 1 (Transfer Students)