The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Account Services Representative - Statements
Job SummaryIn this role you will provide support for routine non-complex statement related tasks using basic understanding of products and processes.
What will you do?
- Verify client’s signatures on each cheque over $5000 against mandates/signature card and refer exceptions to the supervisor.
- Retrieve cheques as necessary to satisfy queries and request from Branches/Units.
- Cull trays periodically for items not dispatched within established timeframe.
- Replace updated mandates and signature cards
- Sort statements without enclosures for automated packaging
- Retrieve and package statements for dispatch within SLA ensuring that statement inserts are added as necessary.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bank’s minimum entry requirements, 5 BGCSE's
- Sound business knowledge including service and operations.
- Very strong client first orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Opportunity to do challenging work
- Leaders that support your development
- Work in a dynamic and collaborative team