The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Heart Institute of the Caribbean is looking for an Accountant to join its exciting and dynamic team.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day administration of accounting activities by collecting, reconciling, recording and summarizing information on a daily and periodic basis
- Must be conversant with all statutory requirements and must ensure compliance at all times
- Must be fully proficient in Peachtree and QuickBooks Enterprise Accounting systems
- Must possess a Bsc. Accounting or a first degree in a related discipline
- Must have at least 3-5 years in a related role