The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryKey player in Accounting Department with high level responsibilities critical to the financial management of the company. Must be detail-oriented and an effective communicator with exceptional planning, organizing and execution skills.
1. Perform monthly reconciliations of various general ledger accounts related to the Statements of Financial Position and Comprehensive income.
2. Perform reconciliations of various general ledger accounts with their respective sub-ledgers and with third party statements.
3. Record, in the general ledger, all vehicle sales generated within the month based on deal jackets submitted to the Accounting Department.
4. Review various reconciliations prepared by junior staff including inventory reconciliations and parts reconciliations.
5. Manage and maintain the fixed assets schedule, including recording all additions, disposals and monthly depreciation charges and performing fixed asset reconciliations as necessary.
6. Prepare various departmental reports on a monthly basis or as requested by various Department managers and for management meeting purposes.
7. Prepare accurate and timely monthly management accounts including analysis of financial information and explanation of variances when compared to prior period and budgets.
8. Perform additional duties, including special projects and analyses, as requested by the Chief Accountant and CFO.
1. Professional Certification: CPA, ACCA or equivalent
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
3. At least Five (5) years experience in the area of financial information analysis and accounting.