The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Heart Institute of the Caribbean is seeking to fill the position of Accountant/Accounting Officer.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day administration of accounting activities by collecting, reconciling, recording and summarizing information on a daily and periodic basis
- Must be conversant with all statutory requirements and must ensure compliance at all times
- Must be fully proficient in Peachtree and QuickBooks Enterprise Accounting systems
- Must possess a Bsc. Accounting or a first degree in a related field
- Must have at least 5 years in a related role
Thank you for your interest but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.