The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Accounting Assistant – Customer Service
Job SummaryAn excellent opportunity has arisen within the Department of Student Financing in the Finance & Business Services Division for the post of Accounting Assistant – Customer Service (Level 5B).
The Accounting Assistant – Customer Service will assist UTech clients by receiving and responding to student accounting enquiries. He/she investigates queries by obtaining and verifying the accuracy of financial information in a timely manner to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained.
- Diploma in Accounting/ACCA Level 1/AAT Level 3 or equivalent qualifications.
- Good Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Good knowledge of relevant accounting applications.
- Working knowledge of the Integrated Student Administration System.
- Good knowledge of customer service techniques, practices and principles.
- Good communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to details.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of financial and personal information.
- At least two (2) years of accounting or administrative/business experience.