The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Accounting Associate III
Job SummaryResponsible for the production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- This position is primarily responsible for accounts payable, recording receipts, preparing bank deposits, making general ledger entries, reconciling accounts and providing customer service.
- Performs a variety of more complex clerical and accounting functions within the Accounting department.
- Senior level job with considerable work experience
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
- Completes a variety of atypical assignments
- May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
- Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
- May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
- May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
- Processes, verifies and audits invoices, expense reports, journal entries, purchase orders, etc.
- Balances items, entries or amounts related to documents processed
- Reconciles general ledger accounts, prepares balance sheet reconciliation and clears exception items
- Posts ledger and general journal entries
- Responds to some routine, but mostly complex questions related to area of responsibility
- All other duties as assigned