The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryResponsible for providing accounting support to accounting supervisors and other managers within the department.
Keys daily worksheets to the general ledger system, ensures files are complete and maintained as needed, handles accounts payable duties, and assists accounting personnel.
Accounting Clerk must have Undergraduate Degree in Accounting or 5 years of experience in accounting or other business related field. Excellent communication skills, English and Spanish (written, and verbal). Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate. Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment. Ability to protect organizations value by keeping information confidential. Strong Excel Spreadsheet Skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties may include but are not limited to, the following:
- Revenue Reporting – Audit and Reconcile Reservation System PNR’s on a daily basis. Enter all revenue into ERP System through excel spreadsheet manipulation.
- Reconcile daily cash deposits with system provided reports. Follow up with base managers on missing deposits or amounts. Ensure all supporting documents are provided by each station within a timely manner.
- Enter payments for all corporate customer sales on a daily basis.
- Manage Corporate Accounts. Verify Payments received match payments applied to Corporate Accounts. Follow up on outstanding payments.
- Insure bank ledgers are up to date daily with deposits. Prepare Ranger America deposits. Assist with monthly bank reconciliations.
- Maintain receivable ledger in accordance with accounting policy and procedures.
- Follow up all NSF payments and ensure payments are received promptly.
- Research and process Customer Refunds and Chargebacks.
- Maintain accounting records by making copies and filing documents on a daily basis.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and yearly close.
- Work with the accounting team on special projects as they arise.