The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Accounting Technician (FMG/AT 1)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified persons to fill four (7) Accounting Technician (FMG/AT 1) positions.
- Certificate in Government Accounting Level II OR
- Certificate in Accounting from a recognized tertiary Institution, OR
- AAT Intermediate level or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of, and the ability to interpret and administer the provisions of the Financial Administration and Audit Act, Public Bodies Management and Accountability Act 2001
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Minimum of two (2) years related experience in a Public Sector organization
Salary Scale: $682,079.00 to $810,778.00 p.a.