The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryWildlife Conservation and Management Commission invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Accounts Clerk
The Wildlife Conservation and Management Commission was established in accordance with Section 4 of the Wildlife Conservation and Management Act. The Commission is responsible for all matters related to the protection, conservation, management, sustainable use, internal and external trade of Guyana's wildlife.
The Accounts Clerk is expected to provide accounting and clerical assistance to the Finance Officer and Finance Unit.
The Accounts Clerk should possess the following:
- At least five (5) subjects CXC/ CSEC inclusive of Mathematics, English-Language and Principle of Accounts.
- At least two years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of accounting software.
- Excellent communication, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Must have knowledge of acceptable accounting practices