The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe activities coordinator responsible for daily activities and handling activities equipment creating a fun and professional environment for all guests. Also assists in beach and pool services and maintenance.
- High school graduated.
- Able to work flexible a shift including weekends and holidays.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Sports knowledge.
- Able to work with children and persons from different ages.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to walk for long periods of time.
- Able to lift, pull and push heavy objects and equipment.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.