The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Administrative Assistant will perform the information processing, data and file management functions. The incumbent will also be responsible for providing general administrative support within the department.
- Diploma in Business Administration or Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) designation.
- Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) Certification
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in a Customer Service or Client Centric environment
- Sound knowledge of relevant Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in typewriting at speed of 40-50 words per minute
- Proficiency in shorthand/speedwriting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good team building skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Ability to troubleshoot technology problems
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment
The candidate possessing the following will have a distinct advantage:
- Working experience in an environment that provides customer service, technology support and/or administration of contract.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this career opportunity. Please note however, that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.