The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Administrative Support 1
Job SummaryAn excellent opportunity has arisen within the College of Oral Health Sciences for the appointment of an Administrative Support 1 (Level 6B) to join the team.
The team member will provide confidential administrative support services of a relatively complex nature to the Vice Dean. This involves establishing and maintaining administrative systems; preparing and maintaining various types and forms of documents and records; requesting, extracting and organizing data/information in the required format; and preparing quarterly and annual reports.
The preferred applicant will possess:
- a first degree in Administrative Management or a related discipline
- at least two (2) years experience in an administrative post
- knowledge of standard office procedures and practices
- knowledge of UTech policies and procedures
- excellent communication, interpersonal and computer skills
Summary of Duties:
- Organize activities relating to College Curriculum Committee, College Quality Assurance Committee, and Accreditation Committee meetings, including preparation of notes and monthly reports and following through on action items.
- Co-ordinate activities relating to Curriculum Structure, appointment of External Examiners, Lecture Planning Schedules
- Assist with the preparation of College’s Calendar of Events