The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Administrator, Corporate Secretarial Trustee Services, Bermuda
Job SummaryThe Administrator, Corporate Secretarial Trustee Services, Bermuda will be responsible for the provision of corporate secretarial services for a small portfolio of mutual fund companies.
HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited is seeking an Administrator to join the Corporate Secretarial & Trustee Services team within the HSBC Securities Services division in Bermuda who will be responsible for the provision of corporate secretarial services for a small portfolio of mutual fund companies
- Preparing and collating meeting notices and agendas, minutes, proxies and all other reports and correspondence in connection with Director and Shareholder meetings and communications as required by the Directors, Trustees or Operators of the company or unit trust.
- Effective and timely communication of matters requiring consideration and decision to Boards of Directors.
- Active contribution to the development and implementation of corporate governance frameworks and best practice.
- Reliable and timely arrangements made for Board and Shareholder meetings, including booking meeting rooms and facilities, preparing agendas, circulating papers in a timely manner, attending Board and Shareholder meetings and preparing minutes of such meetings which are clear and concise
- Following appropriate processes and procedures and understanding statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Maintenance of accurate and complete statutory records and timely filing of statutory returns and various regulatory filings with applicable regulatory bodies.
- Managing and mitigating operational risks in the day to day operations within HSBC Securities Services in accordance with established Global Risk Management processes and procedures.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or professional designation from an accredited institution with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Proven working knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements of companies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and identify and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-up skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Viewpoint knowledge would be an asset